There are a few different ways to manage users on Google My Business. We still like using email over the agency’s location group ID. If you have multiple locations we will need access to all of them if not sharing all in a location group. The importance of ranking in the Google Search Engine Results Page on the Local Results Map Pack is the Local SEO strategy. Below is how you grant access to an Agency like us.
Add a user to a Google My Business Location
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
In the menu on the left, click Users.
- At the top right, click Invite new users.
- Enter the email address of the user you’d like to add.
- To select the user’s role, click Choose a role and then select Manager.
- Click Invite. Invitees will have the option to accept the invitation and immediately become users.
If you would like to add our agency to your location, you’ll need to add the agency’s location group ID here. Search Envys ID is 5627915973. We are still experimenting if we like this better than just adding the signal email that we created.
When an invitation is accepted, the owners of the profile are notified through email. All users in the account can find the names and email addresses of the owners and managers of the profile.