As THE Head of Sales at Search Envy, you will oversee our sales team, build the processes for filling the pipeline, and ultimately be responsible for meeting new client and sales goals.
A Day in The Life: (about the roll)
Depending on how you build your own schedule, a single day could be prepping the team for sales calls, reviewing reports & building the process for pipeline progression, and coaching sales team members. As this role is new to the owners we are looking for your expertise in setting your schedule to meet our KPIs. Our team is here to support your needs for making your KPIs reachable.
Your 5 KPIs for success at SE
- Number of Clients in the Pipeline (overall)
- Deal progression
- Number of Signed Clients (overall)
- Client Retention
- Retention Rate
- Customer Churn Rate
- Customer Satisfaction Score
- Growing Revenue
- Referrals, Contract Extensions, Upsell, Cross-sell
- Cultural Fit
- Helping others and working together
- Solution-based mindset
- Build the Sales Department
- Full lifecycle sales, from prospect to qualified lead, demo, deal, and close
- CRM management
- Outbound efforts
- Experiment with go-to-market strategies, doubling down on what works
- Work your relationships and network for opportunities and intel
- Represent Search Envy to all in a professional manner to all potential clients
We are a streamlined agency, which means that we often wear multiple hats, so this position could end up looking a bit different depending on who we hire
- 3-5 years of Sales Team management
- Provide strategic guidance to sales efforts and subsequent lead scoring and nurturing programs within our CRM –– optimizing to expedite opportunity creation, pipeline acceleration, and closed-won revenue.
- Identify and create opportunities to improve processes and practices
- Able to work independently and mentor junior team members
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing expectations
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Develop and deliver effective presentations
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience selling to Medical Practices
- SEO & PPC experience
About Search Envy:
Who We Are
Search Envy was started in college by two individuals making a living freelancing and seeing a real opportunity to provide more value to clients working together. After years of working with multiple industries, SE has taken the appropriate to focus only on the medical practices we are able to help most.
About The Team
Everyone at Search Envy has worked in an environment where quality has been sacrificed, and Clients were secondary to profits. We work very hard to scale quality. our communications are always open throughout the day. We are a “cameras always on” agency.
We are now fully remote. Clients now more than ever are focusing on digital efforts to get in front of their patients.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Market-rate compensation
- uncapped profit sharing
- Flexible work arrangements
- Flexible healthcare plan
- Generous PTO, Time off, and Do Not Disturb days
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Search Envy. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.